- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Kings Court is conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre and the mainline station, with frequent services to London King’s Cross (20 minutes) and to the City (35 minutes). There is also a high-speed train link to the north of England and Scotland.You’ll find all the services that come as standard at Mantle Centres; serviced offices, co-working, virtual offices and meeting rooms, all equipped with the latest technology and 24/7 access.Our state-of-the-art co-working space provides entrepreneurs with a place where collaboration and community are highly valued, and the communal kitchen and break out space offer a place to relax away from your desk. All managed by our professional and friendly team – always there to offer support.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.