- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Staines' former bus depot is the home of the Staines business centre. The grade-A building is at a prominent location in the town, which is part of the Thames Valley - a desirable business location for international companies. The historic Thameside Surrey town, which is now officially called Staines-Upon-Thames, is popular because it is close to transport links such as the M3 and M25 motorways, Heathrow Airport four miles away and Gatwick Airport nearly 40 miles away. A train from the railway station, which is an easy seven-minute walk from the centre, can reach London in around 40 minutes. Tenants in the building include a nursing and care agency and a software company, reflecting the business services sector firms in this area. Car parking is available on-site.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.