- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
If you're looking for an unpretentious business centre in the St Albans area, read on. The Hertfordshire Business Center offers a range of budget and premium offices to rent in London Colney. It also provides a number of workshops and a mailbox service. Originally a school building, we have purposely retained some of the original features, such as parquet flooring in the corridors and a pretty courtyard in the middle of the building. These features make it the ideal space for more creative companies or businesses looking for a more informal, friendly space. However, we have also redeveloped one of our buildings to provide serviced offices, giving you a quality home for your business, without the St Albans cost. You can access your unit at any time and we provide recorded CCTV for your security, which covers the building entrances and car park. Where is the Hertfordshire Business Center? Our location offers the best of both worlds: easy access to St Albans, combined with cheaper rents than you would find in town, plus free, secure parking. We provide 25 offices to let on an unfurnished basis. These offices provide plenty of natural light and are individually metered, so you are only charged for the utilities you use. These range in size from 1-2 person offices up to larger, open plan office suites that can accommodate up to 15 people. Prices start from as little as@£265 + VAT per month. Our serviced office space is located in a separate building, which has been refurbished to a high standard. It benefits from its own security system, a tranquil garden, communal kitchen, breakout area and meeting room. These modern offices are suitable for between one and four people, so are perfect for small businesses and startups. We provide our serviced offices on an all-inclusive basis, which means furniture, superfast broadband, telecoms and utilities are all included in the monthly rental price. This gives you the benefit of just one monthly bill.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.