- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The St Albans Centre is in a prime business location on a small business park very close to the amenities and sights of this historic cathedral and market town. The interior is relaxed and contemporary. Attractively landscaped outdoor areas provide an extra space where employees can work or unwind. St Albans is 20 miles from central London, in Hertfordshire, a dynamic county with a record of consistent economic growth well above the national average as well as an outstanding business infrastructure and a highly skilled, well-educated workforce. One of the strengths of the local economy is the diversity of businesses based in the county, including electronics, IT, digital communications, aerospace, computer software, film and media, pharmaceuticals and financial services companies. There are also many small businesses and consultancies in the St Albans area as well as two major world class centres of excellence specialising in environmental issues.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.