- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Introducing a private business centre situated on London Road in St Albans, a highly sought after and convenient location for established businesses and professionals looking for a professional and contemporary base to work from.Seven luxurious office spaces are available at 40 London Road Business Centre. Each suite has its own private Kitchen and isolated CAT6 structured network cabling.The first and second floors are suited to well established individual businesses or a larger corporate business. Sound proof telephone booth and break-out lounge provide space for informal team sessions.The Business Centre offers flexible working office space close to a range of cafes and shops and has parking to the rear.The city is particularly well located in terms of transport links, positioned immediately to the north-east of the M1 / M25 interchange and having the A1(M) immediately to the east. The Thameslink Railway Station is only a 6 minute walk away, and only a 20-minute train journey to London St Pancras, making it an excellent location for client meetings.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.