- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Basepoint Southampton provides a wide range of affordable small business units suitable for office or workshop use to rent. Completed in 2002, the accommodation ranges from small one to two-person managed offices, through larger suites for more established businesses, to a completely self-contained spacious workshop and studio units for heavier use. Our workshops and managed offices at Basepoint Southampton benefit from a range of business services and support including high-speed internet and Wi-Fi, serviced meeting rooms, reception, free parking and networking events. For businesses not requiring dedicated office space we also offer virtual offices for rent, providing access to many centre facilities. Located in a progressive new commercial area close to the city centre, the centre adjoins Ocean Village and the Itchen Bridge, and lies within sight of Southampton Football Stadium.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.