- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Cubo Sheffield opened in April 2021 and is located on Carver street in the city centre, easily reached by train, bus, or tram, also plenty of parking options. Set in the midst of the Heart of the City Redevelopment, near to the new HSBC and CMS headquarters at Grosvenor House the office is ideally located for connectivity and convenience.The huge co-working space on the ground floor contains the office's 60 hot-desks, complete with reception area, barista station, kitchen and meeting rooms. An extensive range of private offices, meeting rooms, kitchens, communal spaces and designated desks can be found on the upper four floors. Cubo Sheffield also feature a rooftop seating area on the top floor which is accessible to all members. Access via lift or stairs.You and your clients can enjoy an easy commute, impressive meeting rooms, and the best of Sheffields cultural centre on your doorstep. This city-centre office is suitable for businesses big and small, with hot desks, designated desks, co-working spaces, private offices, or even entire floors all available on flexible terms. whatever your business needs, there's something for you!Connectivity and collaboration is very important to us at Cubo therefore we offer free networking events at all our sites for our members and also inclusive barista coffee and beer on tap!Want to join the Cubo Sheffield community? Enquire today about day passes, our co-working memberships and private offices.
Associate - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.