- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
With West Street, City Hall and Cathedral tram stations all within a 5-10 minute walk, the Balance centre in Sheffield's city centre benefits from being easy to access, as well as a quality professional address. The red brick building with its modern grey frontage has been refurbished internally and externally, and is a well-known business address locally. It's located in an area that boasts plenty of amenities and existing tenants in the building include government bodies and a global law firm, as well as a city development company. Sheffield is a vibrant business location with creative and digital industries among the fastest growing sectors. It also excels in advanced engineering and manufacturing, has a high growth professional services industry and is home to healthcare innovators. Other strengths include its people and skills, with 21,000 graduates coming out of its two leading universities each year. The centre is also close to the M1.
Associate - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.