- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
This modern headquarter-style business centre is in the heart of Redhill, Surrey with great transport links to London, Gatwick Airport and the south coast. Redhill is one of four towns in the borough of Reigate and Banstead, an affluent area that is recognised as an important contributor to the national economy. The borough is home to number of successful major national and international companies. Finance, IT and insurance are the most important sectors, employing just under a third of the workforce. Leading corporate names in digital imaging, pharmaceuticals and the motor industry also have a base here. The second most important sector is public administration, education and health. Surrey is one of the UK's most productive areas and has earned a reputation for embracing innovation. It is seen as an excellent location for business due to its large concentration of companies and good communications to the rest of the UK.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.