- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Perched on the edges of a picturesque lake, the Reading Arlington Business Park centre is set in a stunning location with plentiful parking. The attractively landscaped business park can be seen from the M4 Reading approach and is a short distance from junction 12 at Theale. The positive external impact is amplified by the inside of the building, which is accessed through a bright full-height atrium. The Thames Valley is well known for its hi-tech businesses and the park has its fair share, but it has also attracted well-known companies in finance, confectionery and security. A diverse number of smaller business units are also situated nearby. The motorway offers great connectivity not just to Reading and London but also Swindon, Bristol and the southwest. Heathrow Airport is just 30 minutes away. Theale railway station is a short walk from the park, offering a direct line to London Paddington.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.