- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Entering the landscaped grounds of the honey coloured Grade II listed Wyvols Court with its award winning recent addition, it's difficult to believe you're only a short distance from Reading, Basingstoke, Bracknell and Farnborough. Citibase Reading @ Wyvols Court is designed for those businesses who want all the personalised services of a contemporary business centre, but don't want to work in a bland office in the centre of a congested town.Having been recently stylishly redesigned the centre has its own unique sense of identity and style. But being in the heart of the country doesn't mean its miles from anywhere - it really is the best of both worlds.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.