- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
It’s all about getting a new office for yourself, but not paying the usual start-up costs involved. With stunning panoramic views over Reading, these offices offer the finest executive layouts for 1 to 60 employees. Surrounded by exciting amenities including Broad Street Mall and The Oracle, there are a variety of well-known and independent bars, restaurants and retail shops on the doorstep. Our centre is only a 2-minute walk from the closest bus stop and an 8-minute walk from Reading Train Station. Ideal for businesses that require a more private office setting, we provide the support to make sure you can get started as soon as you move in. We offer several packages designed to fit your organisational needs; office space tailored to suit you. We also have an in-house admin team able to assist you on daily basis. We offer internet inclusive within our prices, within high-speed cabling and Wi-Fi throughout, and can offer telephone and reception packages too.Facilities include fully furnished offices with high-speed internet, meeting space access, professional-grade daily cleaning, reception services, IT support and telecom services, administrative support, beverages, and much more. The business centre is accessible 24 hours a day so the occupants can work flexibly. There are lounges and breakout areas where tenants can take a break during a hectic workday. This building is a wonderland for all things digital – providing an ever-expanding hub of creatives with never-ending networking opportunities.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.