- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Forbury Square business centre is in a prominent central location in the hub of Reading's recently redeveloped dynamic business district, close to the high street and main railway station. The building enjoys views over the award-winning Forbury Gardens. An oasis of peace in the centre of town, this delightful walled Victorian garden backs onto the ruins of Reading Abbey and lovely riverside walks. Reading is at the heart of the south east economy and, according to the Centre for Cities, is one of the five most recession-resilient 'cities' in the UK. It has also won accolades as 'best European city for infrastructure'. A key factor in this success is the town's high-value knowledge economy, which is based on varied sectors but primarily the three Is - IT, Investment and Insurance.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.