- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Three floors of contemporary workspace within Thames Tower, just across the road from Reading train station. Floor to ceiling glazing invites abundant natural light and showcases panoramic views of the historic townscape. The building is equipped for every requirement, with bookable event spaces and tech-enabled meeting rooms to host, collaborate and workshop – both remotely and in person. Comfortable, enticing lounges and a top-floor club room and sky garden are the perfect places to break away from the desk.1 minute walk to Reading station Reading is an important commercial centre that attracts prestigious, top tier organisations. The vibrant, cosmopolitan town embraces its rich heritage and waterside location. There’s plenty to do, with beautiful open spaces, bars, restaurants and leisure activities.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.