- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Camberley Centre is a prestigious, self-contained new building on a commercial estate. Its modern, airy reception is flooded with natural daylight and the ground floor business lounge is perfect for more relaxed meetings. The edge of town location provides excellent transport links with the benefit of being close to local commerce and retail outlets. The High Street is just a five-minute walk away. Camberley is in the Surrey Heath area, 31 miles (50 km) southwest of central London, in the corridor between the M3 and M4 motorways. Surrey Heath's economy is buoyant and unemployment is low. Most of the area's industrial and commercial activity is concentrated around Camberley and Frimley, including some high-profile companies in software, pharmaceuticals, electronics, engineering and wealth management. Manufacturing still plays an important role although the trend is towards office-based services - particularly in the financial sector - and highly-skilled, often blue-chip, occupations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.