- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
This business centre is based in Stuart House, a prominent headquarters office building in the heart of Peterborough's business district, which is also home to local government and other businesses. Peterborough is an attractive cathedral city in one of the fastest growing regions in the country. It has a strong, active business community and a diverse economy. Over 5,000 companies ranging from large multi-national companies to entrepreneurs and niche businesses are based here. The region has particular strengths in five key sectors: environmental, financial services, precision engineering, media, print and publishing and food and drink. The city is working hard to become the UK's Environment Capital. As one of four environment cities and the base for over 340 green businesses, the right foundations are in place to achieve this ambition. It also has one of the highest ratios of green space per person in the UK.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.