- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Ideally located just on the outskirts of Oxford, Citibase Oxford offers customers a stylish breakout space, ample parking and fast access to Oxford city centre. Housed in the conveniently situated New Barclay House, the centre boasts a welcoming reception with touch-free access, a dynamic co-working space and meeting rooms ready to service your individual needs.A range of break-out spaces, including custom meeting space, and state of the art, touchless tea and coffee facilities can be found at Citibase Oxford. The welcoming reception area has been transformed into an Oxford inspired ‘open park’, designed to bring the outside in and showcase the beauty of the local area.With two floors of bright, fully furnished office suites in various configurations, all available on flexible terms, there’s plenty of space to suit businesses of all sizes.All the amenities of Oxford can be found in close proximity, offering a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. With quick and easy access to A34, M40 and M25, London is perfectly accessible from Citibase Oxford and getting to and from work couldn’t be easier. Oxford train station is a 15 minute walk away and only 5 minutes on the bus if you take advantage of the park and ride available right outside the building.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.