- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Cubo Nottingham Standard Court opened in September 2023. Located on Standard Hill near Nottingham Castle this building was once the home of Nottingham General Hospital.Easily reached by train, bus, or tram, also plenty of parking options. The building is a total of 50,000 sq ft with 4 floors complete with reception area, barista station, kitchens, meeting rooms, large coworking space and floors of private offices. This is also our first Cubo site to have a wellness centre – complete with gym and spa! Access throughout the building via stairs or lift. Nottingham city centre has a range of lifestyle amenities, including shops, restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues. This creates a vibrant and attractive environment for businesses and their employees. The perfect place to have your new office.You and your clients can enjoy an easy commute, impressive meeting rooms, and the best of Nottingham's cultural centre on your doorstep. This city-centre office is suitable for businesses big and small, with hot desks, designated desks, co-working spaces, private offices, or even entire floors all available on flexible terms. whatever your business needs, there's something for you! Office sizes from 2 desks to 150 desks.Connectivity and collaboration are very important to us at Cubo therefore we offer free networking events at all our sites for our members and inclusive barista coffee and beer on tap! We also have very high-quality water filters. All our buildings are accessible to members 24/7 so you can work anytime that suits you!
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.