- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Panoramic views across the Nottingham skyline can be enjoyed from some of the light, airy offices in this sixth floor business centre. It is set in the heart of the city, surrounded by businesses, shops, bars, cafes and restaurants with excellent transport links. Home of the legendary Robin Hood, Nottinghamshire is vibrant and diverse, offering residents an outstanding quality of life. Nottingham itself is one of the government's eight core UK cities driving regional and national economic growth. Companies here are thriving, employment growth is above national average and there is a large pool of skilled, flexible people ready to support businesses in the region. The economic strength of the city is based on a mixture of large internationally known companies supported by a growing, innovative small and medium sized business sector. The city has undergone major regeneration in recent years changing the landscape and adding to its prosperity.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.