- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
At the heart of the beautiful medieval city of Norwich is Rouen House, a vast business centre offering tenants a central location with optimum flexibility. Having undergone an extensive improvement programme, the centre is home to flexible office space from 1,400 sq ft to 5,690 sq ft all available on easy-in, easy-out tenancy terms, alongside a vibrant coworking suite where desk space can be rented on a monthly basis. With allocated onsite parking available, shared facilities, and a resident Nwes team offering core services to tenants including visitor enquiries, administration, post handling, and virtual business solutions, Rouen House is a solid choice for local businesses looking for to raise their professional profile.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.