- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
This centre is in a prime position on Pavilion Drive in Northampton's premier business park alongside the corporate offices of some of the world's largest financial companies. There are superb views from the offices at the rear of the building, which overlooks the nearby Delapre Park and golf course. Northampton is one of the largest towns in the centre of England. It has excellent road and rail links and a vibrant community for both business and leisure. In the past it was a major centre for shoemaking and other leather industries but only a few specialist companies survive in this sector today. Northampton's main private-sector employers are now in distribution and finance. The university is another major employer. In recent years there has been a significant investment in regeneration projects in the town, including waterside developments, road and leisure projects and a facelift for Northampton's famous market square.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.