- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Our offices at Excalibur House are of an extremely high quality as standard. A stunning contemporary reception area creates a fantastic first-impression, and offers an impressive space for your visitors and clients to enjoy. Our suites at this location range in size from a 2 person office up to suites suitable for 50 people or more. Onsite parking is plentiful and all our offices are air-conditioned. Facilities at Excalibur House: Our serviced offices at Excalibur House have all the facilities you'll need for your business to function efficiently and effortlessly. High-speed internet and telephony connections, DDI numbers direct to your desks, voicemail, and contemporary office furnishings provide an instant, fully equipped office suite. Walnut desks match the floor to ceiling walnut doors, and many offices benefit from floor to ceiling windows offering fantastic views and lots of natural light. The reception area at Excalibur House has been carefully designed , with a fully glass screened entrance, Walnut and Glass contemporary Reception desk, all of which contribute to providing an impressive entrance , with a feature wall and original artwork on display. Our highly experienced reception staff provide a professional and friendly service, answering calls in your company name. A generous amount of onsite car parking is also available at this location. Excalibur House is situated just outside the City of Newport on Junction 24 of the M4 motorway. Langstone Business Park is a well-established location for businesses, and lies adjacent to the Celtic Manor Resort which hosted the 2010 Ryder Cup. The location is equidistant between Bristol and Cardiff, and close to the M50 which leads to the M5 and the North of England. For clients needing motorway access combined with a prestigious location, Excalibur House is the perfect option. Cardiff International Airport 30 miles Newport Train Station 5 miles Cardiff 15 miles Bristol 22 miles Birmingham 85 miles
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.