- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Cubo will open its first ever base in Newcastle later this year. Bank House is part of the Pilgrim Street development, a transformational regeneration project delivering over 750,000 sq ft of new Grade A offices, a public square, destination food and beverage offer and a boutique 5* hotel. On the eastern side of Pilgrim Street in Newcastle City Centre, just north of the city’s iconic Tyne Bridge, and within walking distance of Newcastle Quayside - one of the most renowned waterfronts in Europe, this location is a key gateway and arrival point from the south. Cubo Newcastle at Bank House is an 8 minute walk to Central Station and a 4 minute walk to the Metro Station. Newcastle’s international airport is within a 20 minute drive time, and London can be accessed via rail in 2 hours and 45 minutes.Cubo Newcastle will afford members breath-taking 360 degree views across the Newcastle skyline, within offices flooded with natural light and an exceptional workspace. The refined aesthetic and bespoke furnishings are designed with comfort and creativity in mind for our members, whose experience is further enhanced by the shower facilities with lockers, drying rooms and towel stations, bike storage, electric bike charging points and fresh air ventilation, air conditioning and solar control glazing throughout. Bank House is part of Pilgrim Place that includes not only office space but also a new public square, destination retail and leisure, a new 60 bed boutique hotel offering a perfect location for business, giving you every opportunity to make the most of your time - both in work, and out of hours. In addition to being within the vicinity of major landmarks such as the Sage Gateshead Music Centre, BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art and the Millennium Bridge, it is also a two minute walk away from the prime retail offering of Northumberland Street.The impressive 4,500 sq.ft main reception area into Bank House provides an inspiring arrival to Cubo. When you walk through the main doors at Cubo in Newcastle you will be welcomed by our front of house staff in an impressive reception area, where our in-house barista is also located. Reception opens onto a huge open plan co-working space, private offices, designated desks and well-equipped meeting rooms. Housed within a BREEAM Excellent, EPC A office building designed using a `fabric first' approach to ensure reduced CO2 emissions during the building’s lifecycle, Cubo Newcastle will provide the ultimate work and lifestyle balance for members.
Associate - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.