- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Newcastle Quayside Centre is in a prestigious riverside location close to the River Tyne occupying three floors of a five-storey building with a glass front and modern interior. The views of the famous Tyne Bridge and recently built Millennium Bridge are stunning. The recently restored Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art is directly opposite, next to the Sage Gateshead performing arts and conference centre. The vibrant and energetic city of Newcastle is a modern, attractive and compact location with a strong identity where businesses prosper and people enjoy a quality of life that is second to none. This area is among the most successful in the UK for attracting investment from abroad and is already the preferred location of many Far Eastern and US companies entering the European market. Over 130 investors from 15 countries have chosen to locate in and around the city, joining a business community of over 17,000 companies.
Associate - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.