- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Completed in 2008, Keel House is an exclusive development of 25,000 sq. ft. (2322 sq. m.) of high specification office space. Situated at an elevated position at Garth Heads, Keel House offers impressive views over the River Tyne and the Quayside. The five storey development comprises basement car park, two floors of offices and two floors of high specification apartments. All floors offer highly impressive panoramic views over the Newcastle Quayside and the surrounding cityscape. A mixture of glazed curtain walling, rainscreen cladding and brickwork incorporating brise soliel and balconies result in a stunning building exterior.
Associate - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.