- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
This business centre is situated in a bright modern four-storey building in the heart of the historic market town of Newbury. The town is at the crossroads of southern England, less than an hour from London, Oxford, Bristol and the south coast. From its time as a thriving medieval centre and inland port, this town has always been a centre of bustling commercial activity. It is home to the world headquarters of a leading mobile network operator, the UK headquarters for pharmaceutical, instrumentation, IT, distribution, fancy dress, television and film companies and a local building society. In recent years Newbury has also become a sophisticated cultural centre, with a vibrant arts community. It also has a famous racecourse offering a year-long programme of top-class racing as well as some of the best facilities in Great Britain for events ranging from small meetings to large-scale conferences, dinners and exhibitions.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.