- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Eurocentral business centre is on one of the largest industrial estates in Scotland, just off the A8/M8 motorway, between Glasgow and Edinburgh. Maxim Office Park opened in 2010, winning the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors' Scottish Regeneration Project of the Year Award. This '130m development has transformed a former redundant industrial site to create a parkland landscape with 10 high-specification individual office buildings, retail space, five water features, fountains, waterfalls, a running track, event spaces and even a PGA-accredited nine-hole putting green. The park is built on the site of the former Chunghwa Picture Tubes factory, which closed in 2002. The area is already home to a number of warehouse distribution centres, factories, call centres and a railfreight centre which links with Grangemouth docks 28 miles (45 km) to the north east, England to the south and beyond to mainland Europe. The estate also has a large modern hotel.
Senior Surveyor - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.