- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Peel House offers tailor made office space to suit your exact requirements with very competitive prices on flexible terms, from monthly licence agreements with all inclusive rates to 5+ year leases. Whether you require large open plan layouts or partitioned smaller suites we can accommodate you. Office suites at Peel House are fully equipped and offer a flexibility that allows your business to upsize or downsize as your needs change. Single entrepreneurs are just as welcome as multinational companies and the size of offices can be tailored to suit. Our efficient move-in process ensures that your valuable time is spent on more productive work for your business. Break-out, meeting and conference rooms are available for larger meetings, presentations, conferences or training sessions. The property is arranged over ground and three upper floors. We allow 24 hour access, including weekends and Bank holidays. Each floor has its own toilet facilities and kitchen facilities are also available.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.