- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Norfolk House is a newly redesigned luxury location for businesses in the centre of MK.The vast reception area offers an impressive space to greet your visitors, bleacher seats for collaboration or a town hall gathering, soundproof Phone Booths for taking private calls and plenty of comfy seating to relax in. Not to mention our warm and friendly on site team who keep things running smoothly.You can also pop next door to our cafe at Ashton House, where breakfasts, lunches and freshly ground Colombian coffee are available daily or take a break to enjoy one of our on site business and leisure events. There’ll be almost no time left for work!
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.