- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
You can't miss Midsummer Boulevard on a visit to Milton Keynes. That's why it's such a popular business location. The rooms are bright and modern, with stylish desks and chairs to help you work at your best. Plus, there is the nearby mall for break-time retail therapy. Clients love this building because: Widely recognized as the most prestigious building in Milton Keynes Bicycle racks, storage and shower facilities Winner of the Office Development Awards for Sustainable Achievement Spacious business lounge
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.