- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The beautifully refurbished Linford Forum Business Centre in Milton Keynes is ideal for businesses located in the Buckinghamshire area. Our two-storey, air conditioned building is located in Linford Wood, Milton Keynes’ largest business park. Established in the 80s, the space was purpose-built as an incubator for small businesses and has been designed with collaboration in mind. The large glazed central atrium floods the centre with daylight and creates a top breakout area for informal meetings and networking with other businesses. With an on-site café, an ideal location with excellent transport links and plenty of free parking, our workspace is ready to go - all that’s missing is you.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.