Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Old Trafford - Empress Business Centre
M16 9EB Manchester
Formerly the site of the Empress Brewery, BizSpace Manchester Old Trafford has been meticulously restored to create high-quality, flexible workspace (view the 360° tour here). With its Victorian charm intact - vaulted ceilings, wrought iron staircases, pillars and exposed brickwork - the centre provides our customers with 24-hour access to a quirky and characterful workplace. Here at the Empress Business Centre we offer first-class, modern facilities, with units that suit businesses of all sizes, ranging 110 to 4,348 sq ft. There is also free parking for customers and visitors, a dedicated on-site team and specialist catering, all within a stone’s throw of Manchester City Centre.
- On Site Staff
- Car Parking
- Breakout Areas
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.