- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
For forward thinking businesses of all sizes.
- Flexible and collaborative workspace, for the way you work today
- Discount at ‘The Gym’, accessible from the terrace
- Community events programme, including socials on the roof terrace
- Free access to Spark, Bruntwood Works’ business support programme
- 25% off meeting rooms in any Bruntwood Works building
- On-site wellness suite with fitness classes by FORM
Neo is a futuristic reinvention of a traditional Manchester landmark. Formerly known as Bank House, Neo has been fully refurbished and boasts a range of world famous businesses who thrive from the community and flexibility the building offers.
With purposeful design at its core, Neo creates space for collaboration, helping businesses to grow and make connections. Whether you’re looking for a coworking desk, a start-up looking for a small office or an established brand in search of a full floor, you'll be mixing with the right people at Neo.
A diverse mix of businesses and entrepreneurs come together in community events, communal spaces and the rooftop terrace to create new opportunities, drive innovation and flourish side-by-side. Socially, digitally and physically forward-thinking, Neo is a fresh take on what people need from their workplace.
With Neo as your base, you can enjoy all the city has to offer, with leisure and amenity in every direction. In the heart of the city, Neo is situated next to historic Chinatown, where food and culture are at your doorstep and the Civic Quarter, Northern Quarter and Piccadilly square all just moments away. Neo couldn’t be better connected, with one of the city's main bus and tram hubs on its doorstep and Piccadilly station a short 5-minute walk away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.