- Facilities services
- Flex Space benefits
- Location and Transport
- More like this
M1 4ET Manchester
For forward thinking businesses of all sizes.
- Flexible and collaborative workspace, for the way you work today
- Discount at ‘The Gym’, accessible from the terrace
- Community events programme, including socials on the roof terrace
- Free access to Spark, Bruntwood Works’ business support programme
- 25% off meeting rooms in any Bruntwood Works building
- On-site wellness suite with fitness classes by FORM
Neo is a futuristic reinvention of a traditional Manchester landmark. Formerly known as Bank House, Neo has been fully refurbished and boasts a range of world famous businesses who thrive from the community and flexibility the building offers.
With purposeful design at its core, Neo creates space for collaboration, helping businesses to grow and make connections. Whether you’re looking for a coworking desk, a start-up looking for a small office or an established brand in search of a full floor, you'll be mixing with the right people at Neo.
A diverse mix of businesses and entrepreneurs come together in community events, communal spaces and the rooftop terrace to create new opportunities, drive innovation and flourish side-by-side. Socially, digitally and physically forward-thinking, Neo is a fresh take on what people need from their workplace.
- On-site security: Yes
- Passenger Lifts: Yes
- Full Access Raised floors: Yes
- Good ceiling height: Yes
Flex Space benefits
Whether it’s your first ever office as a fresh start-up, your scale up needs a dedicated HQ, you’re a large company that needs some hub space or it’s part of your broader flexible space strategy as a global enterprise – flexible space can be a great solution.
- Greater control over costs and expenses
- Helps to meet short-term workspace needs
- Fosters a flexible collaboration culture
- Flexible models attract the best talent
- Utilities and services can be included
- Fully furnished ready to move in options