- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Courtney House offers affordable, fully serviced offices in the heart of Luton. Situated just two minute's walk from Luton Station, we’re well connected to all transport links including the M1/M25, London Luton Airport, buses and trains - St Pancras can be reached in just 23 minutes. Short term parking is right outside our door, with various all-day options within a few minutes’ walk.Moving in couldn’t be easier- once agreed, you pay a month’s rent in advance plus the same amount as a deposit. The minimum licence period is 6 months, with a one month rolling notice period thereafter (payable monthly in advance by Standing Order - all prices are subject to VAT). The offices are unfurnished, giving you the opportunity to create your ideal working environment.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.