- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Riverside Business Centre, located on the south bank of Lowestoft’s inner harbour, offers professional office space, designed to provide a stimulating environment for both start-up and established businesses. The centre has 38 office units, ranging in size from 155 sq ft to 385 sq ft, each with ‘plug and go’ connectivity. Modern and welcoming, each office is available with easy-in, easy-out tenancies, with free access to business advice, training, and finance sources via the Nwes Business Advisor network. Reception duties, customer service, and post handling are all undertaken by the resident Nwes team, and a fully equipped conference room offers professional meeting and conferencing facilities.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.