- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Located seconds away from some of London’s most historic landmarks, Pennine Way are proud to announce the launch of their new business centre, located at 30 Orange St, WC2H 0HH. The building is right next door to the National Portrait Gallery and offers views of both Leicester Sq and Trafalgar Sq, so with that in mind we felt that it just had to be named Pennine2. Offering excellent transport connections, Pennine Squared is just moment away from Charing Cross, Leicester Sq and Embankment stations. The new Elizabeth line can be accessed via Tottenham Court Road station in less than 10 mins. Pennine Squared is less than 45 seconds away from our existing West End building, ‘Pennine Place’ and all tenants of the new centre will be offered complimentary membership to our club, ‘Arborteum’. The centre offers 18,000sq ft of bright office and break out space, using the energy of the West End to deliver a cool and inspiring environment. We look forward to welcoming you to our new centre and to remind you of the immortal words of Huey Lewis and the News that ‘its hip to be squared.’
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.