- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
7-9 Henrietta Street workspace is set amidst the bustling, eclectic soul of London's Covent Garden. Home to the world famous Covent Garden Market, Royal Ballet, Royal Opera House and numerous bars and restaurants - the area never sleeps. These two 18th Century Grade II Victorian townhouses are packed with original period features, such as plaster mouldings, grand chandeliers and high ceilings. The large mid-length sash windows allow natural light to flood through each office space. Each office has a stylish and boutique feel with a fresh and contemporary interior throughout. The buildings interconnect to provide some 12,000 sqft of office space accommodating up to 250 people. There are also two courtyards to enjoy, which is a real luxury in central London. As with all our offices, 7-9 Henrietta Street is unbranded and fully furnished, offering a bespoke space. It can be easily tailored to meet the requirements of each individual business. Charing Cross mainline station is less than a 5 minute walk and Covent Garden station is just across the piazza. Various bus routes also serve the area.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.