- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
275 Gray’s Inn Road has recently undergone refurbishment to provide 13,263 sq ft total floor area arranged over lower ground, ground and four upper floors. This comprises 11,389 sq ft of Grade A office and ancillary accommodation in addition to a prominent 1,874 sq ft ground floor retail unit. The offices benefit from excellent natural light and have been completed to a contemporary Category A+ condition including data cabling to risers and pre-installed kitchenettes on each floor. The refurbishment also included the installation of new end of commute facilities including bicycle racks (accessed via a secondary entrance adjacent to reception), showers and lockers.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.