- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
This building's striking 1920s facade reflects its equally impressive interior - the perfect work base for any ambitious business. Located in Pentonville (London's eclectic legal quarter) with neighbours including The Guardian newspaper and Central St Martins College of Art and Design, these well-appointed workspaces are sure to make a great impression on both clients and colleagues. Across five stories, you'll find 22,000 sq ft of recently refurbished flexible office space, including contemporary meeting rooms and light-filled coworking areas - perfect for networking with local professionals. A virtual office service is also available, for those who would benefit from a prestigious business address without a physical presence.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.