- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Nestled in the heart of Clerkenwell and formerly a printing ink factory, Ink Rooms has been transformed into 37 stunning offices and studios. The spaces range from 173 - 3,403 sq ft / 16 - 316 sqm and feature masses of natural light, exposed brickwork and high ceilings. Some spaces also benefit from floor to ceiling glazing and access to private terraces. Ink Rooms is the perfect location for those seeking office space in a vibrant area full of creative companies from media and design companies to architects and furniture businesses. We also offer flexible leases, allowing you to grow as your business changes. If you’re not ready for a private office, Club Workspace Clerkenwell Workshops is just a 6 minute walk, a great alternative for companies looking to be in a co-working environment. Ink Rooms also features a stylish entrance and communal area, ideal for a casual meeting or greeting clients. If you’re looking for a more formal meeting space, Exmouth House is a 2 minute walk from Ink Rooms and offers a high spec meeting room seating up to 8 people.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.