- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Beyond Kingsbourne House is a modern Grade A office building located at 229-231 High Holborn on top of Holborn’s tube station - right at the beating heart of London. An exceptional area at the apex of almost everything London has to offer. With easy access to the West End, the Square Mile, St Pancras Eurostar, Chinatown and the creative quarters of Covent Garden & Bloomsbury, beyond members will draw energy from the incredible rich diversity on their doorstep. Beyond Kingsbourne House offers 7 floors of contemporary workspace design infused with natural light, brickwork, biophilic features and a palette of colourful themes that will fuel creativity or nurture a calm mindset. An open air roof terrace gives awe inspiring views, providing a space to socialise, network or take a moment to breathe for quiet contemplation.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.