- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Holborn Town Hall is a magnificent listed building with a rich history, now home to over 25,000 square feet of high-quality flexible serviced office space and show-stopping coworking facilities. Situated on the south side of High Holborn, nestled between bustling Soho, Covent Garden, and Midtown’s business district, it’s perfectly located for businesses seeking a well-connected workplace.A stunning Portland stone façade and regal double-height marble entrance hall greet you. Further inside, the open-plan office spaces feature excellent natural light and charming period features. Far from being stuck in the past, though, Holborn Town Hall is suitably polished following recent refurbishment and features modern amenities including breakout spaces, a library, and Skype booths.Serviced office spaces are available in diverse sizes, suitable for everybody from small teams to whole companies. And, with business-grade fiber-optic broadband, meeting room access, and an on-site management team, Holborn Town Hall offers everything your business needs to thrive.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.