- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Housed in an elegant Georgian terrace, the beautiful 23 Southampton Place office space is nestled in the heart of London's bohemian area, Bloomsbury. This Grade II listed building is flooded with natural light and offers some 2,611 sq ft of office space. Southampton Place also has a meeting room, break-out area and courtyard in its sister building across the road at No.5! Located almost next to Holborn tube station, Southampton Place runs between Holborn and Bloomsbury Way allowing easy access to many bus routes. The area is bustling with bars and restaurants, and the well-known Holborn Whippet in Bloomsbury's newly developed retro area, has become a real destination bar offering craft beers and wines exclusively.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.