- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
197 Kensington High Street is an exclusive, truly unique, bespoke office space, just three minutes from the Underground. This highly desirable location where business and people can thrive, is surrounded by innovation, inspiration and culture in the vibrant haven of Kensington.197 Kensington High Street is located within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, one of London’s most affluent areas with a number of notable attractions including Kensington Palace, the Royal Albert Hall, the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum, the Design Museum and the Victoria & Albert Museum.The site is bordered by Holland Park to the west, Notting Hill to the north, Chelsea to the south and Knightsbridge to the east. Being equidistant between Holland Park and Kensington Gardens, there is easy access to London’s most attractive open green spaces.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.