- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Boundary House offers high quality, cost effective, flexible office space ranging from two workstations up to an entire floor. Located directly opposite Boston Manor underground station and with excellent links into London and Heathrow, your team and your clients can take advantage of our strategic location. All our offices boast natural light, air conditioning, furniture, CAT5 cabling and LED lighting. Our simple, transparent pricing based on an all-inclusive term, means that taking space at Boundary House could not be more simple. Our fully serviced building and highly experienced team are on hand to provide the facilities your business needs to run effortlessly. SERVICES & FACILITIES Bespoke telecoms solutions Superfast resilient fibre service with built-in failover Opposite Boston Manor underground station on the Piccadilly line Large windows with natural light filled offices Newly refurbished reception and modern interior Air conditioned suites LED lightingConference and meeting facilities with AV equipment included Onsite car park State of the art security with door access control, intruder alarm, CCTV and PA system Fire alarm Lift Professional reception services Mail handling In house maintenance team Daily professional cleaning services Business service packages available Virtual office packages available Communal kitchens and tea points throughout building
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.