- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Situated just north of the river, within an easy walking distance of Hammersmith Broadway and Ravenscourt Park stations, this bright and convivial London office space offers a great place to work. With stunning unimpeded natural light, contemporary wooden flooring, and access to the free-to-use meeting room, Vitaxo Hammersmith Studios is the answer to all your office requirements. Glass walls divide the space into attractive, generously proportioned office of various sizes. The glass allows for plenty of natural light to flow through the office space, and the possibility of seeing some friendly faces, but is also 10mm thick with soundproofing built in to offer privacy in the workplace. The office has also recently been refurbished and repainted to give it a great fresh feel going into summer 2017. Hammersmith Studios has a great community feel, offering a fantastic place to network. Companies currently working at Hammersmith Studios represent a broad spectrum of business disciplines, from social care to accountancy to software design.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.