- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
In a borough that's synonymous with amazing architecture and high culture, broaden your business horizons at Hammersmith Broadway. Hammersmith is one of the most important boroughs in Greater London due to its rich cultural past and modern commercial connections - an essential market that any company based in the capital should take advantage of. With its fantastic location, modern design and contemporary furnishings, the versatile workspaces at Hammersmith Broadway business centre provide the ideal platform for bolstering your clientele. The coworking spaces, offices and meeting rooms are bright and airy, fitted out to a high specification and supported by friendly, professional staff. This is a dynamic London meeting space that ticks every box for professionals - reliable high-speed Wi-Fi, close transport links and great local amenities.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.