- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
20 Eastbourne Terrace is located in TOG’s West neighbourhood, connecting it to other TOG buildings such as One Lyric Square in Hammersmith, United House in Notting Hill, and 19 Eastbourne Terrace just over the Road at Paddington Station. Just a few moments walk away is Regents Canal, filled with bars, cafés, restaurant sand street-food markets to explore on your breaks or after work, as well as open outdoor space to recharge in the summer months
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.