- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The fully serviced offices at One Kingdom Street in Paddington Central, reside on the fourth floor of the stunning blue building adjacent to the station. It offers a range of facilities and these include disabled access, air conditioning, business grade Internet, onsite parking and a choice of varying offices. As a workplace location, W2 is a growing hub, home to tech giants such as Microsoft and Accor. Our conference rooms are spacious and comfortable. If you need access to luxury office facilities in Paddington, One Kingdom Street would be the ideal choice. Located in the up-and-coming Paddington Basin that is central to the Paddington Waterside development, offices that surround this space offer networking opportunities with a lot of cutting-edge businesses. At One Kingdom Street you are 15-minutes from Heathrow, have access to parking onsite and 3 tube stations are within less than half a mile of the building. Hotels, as you would expect, are plentiful in this part of the city. With the arrival of Crossrail in 2018, Paddington will highly sort after, as one of only 3 stations on the line in West London - getting to the City, Canary Wharf and The West End will be even quicker.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.