- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
A new flexible and sustainable co-working in the heart of Paddington. In order to meet the needs of various businesses, our workspaces are designed to be versatile. Paddington Works aims to accommodate over 200 creative startups, entrepreneurs and businesses. The space offers co-working, private offices, meeting rooms, Auditorium up to 60 people, and podcasting studios.We humanise business, putting people at the heart of our collaborative community, introducing the leaders of tomorrow encouraging them to be the best they can be in their chosen industries. Private studios are available for 2 to 35 people, including ergonomic sit-stand desks and chairs designed to improve physical health and productivity.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.